Some of you may recognize Women’s International Pharmacy as the pharmacy where you get your compounded prescriptions; and this is why I am including this very personal plea to all of you who do take advantage of compounded prescriptions from them, or others.
Generally, I avoid getting involved with anything of a political nature because you never know how my patients may react to my posturing. However, I feel this is an extremely important matter that may affect some you directly.
Unfortunately, “Big Pharma” has effectively lobbied some elected officials and they have their way clear to protect their own interests at the expense of the health conscience consumer.
I encourage you to visit the link and read the information contained there. If you feel the way I do about this attempt to block personal choices, then please take action.
- Concierge Medicine: Medical, Legal and Ethical Perspectives
- Instead of Health Insurance, Females Set to be Largest Consumer and Key Decision-Maker for Concierge Medicine In 2013
- Americans Value Personalized Care Investment, Shows MDVIP Survey
- Is Concierge Medicine the Future of Health Care?
- Direct Health Care for the Uninsured