Americans Value Personalized Care Investment, Shows MDVIP Survey
Results of a recent survey show that members of MDVIP-affiliated practices are more satisfied with all aspects of their primary care and value their investment in the MDVIP personalized healthcare model, significantly more than patients in traditional practices. In the survey, which also included patients in traditional practices, 97% of MDVIP patients feel they have a personal relationship with their doctor versus only 58% in a traditional primary care practice, and 95% of MDVIP patients said they were satisfied with the personalized approach to their health needs. Now that the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the individual mandate in the Affordable Care Act, it is even more critical for consumers to take charge of their healthcare. With more individuals than ever expected to enter doctors’ offices, MDVIP is an innovative choice that is driving excellent outcomes and substantial savings to the patient and the healthcare system.
- Concierge Medicine: Medical, Legal and Ethical Perspectives
- Instead of Health Insurance, Females Set to be Largest Consumer and Key Decision-Maker for Concierge Medicine In 2013
- Americans Value Personalized Care Investment, Shows MDVIP Survey
- Is Concierge Medicine the Future of Health Care?
- Direct Health Care for the Uninsured